Last week I had the honor to be a guest on Right To Real Love Podcast with Host Jay Mayo! I enjoyed sharing with the listeners thoughts from my book “Ordinary Women, Extraordinary Purpose” and what it means to TRULY live an extraordinary life!
Here were some key takeaways and lessons:
- Understanding that it will not be easy to live an extraordinary life.
- The benefit of daily affirmations, gratitude journals and blessing jars.
- The importance of speaking out of faith instead of fear.
- Why women must remind themselves that they have value and are royalty.
- The importance of believing and investing in yourself.
- The benefits of having peace, contentment and joy in your life.
You can listen to the four part interview on iTunes, Soundcloud or via Web
Part One: What Does It Mean To Live Extraordinary? http://righttoreallove.com/six-habits-of-extraordinary-women-part1/
Part Two: Ordinary vs. Extraordinary Women http://righttoreallove.com/six-habits-of-extraordinary-women-part2/
Part Three: Six Habits of Extraordinary Women http://righttoreallove.com/six-habits-of-extraordinary-women-part3/
Part Four: Benefits of Living an Extraordinary Life http://righttoreallove.com/six-habits-of-extraordinary-women-part4/
Want your chance to win a FREE copy of my book? Enter the giveaway here