I recently started a new YouTube series “Living your #Extraordinary Purpose” . Each week I share a 3-4 minute message to inspire you to walk boldly in your extraordinary purpose in business and life. Based on my own struggles and victories I’ve discovered that being extraordinary isn’t easy.
Here are six habits that will empower you to be more bold, fearless and extraordinary :
1. Believe – Having faith and believing in yourself should always be a priority. Believe that you can and you will. Don’t fear what your future holds instead have hopeful expectations. You can do anything you set your mind to. Trust the universe to send you everything you need and allow God to work miracles in your life.
Extraordinary women believe in letting go and letting God work in their life.
2. Have Courage – The presence of fear can paralyze us from taking action. Sometimes you just have to DO IT AFRAID! There will be times in life that call for us to push past the doubts and insecurities that we all battle. Don’t hold yourself back. In times of fear draw on your inner strength and be determined to accomplish your goals.
Extraordinary women know the importance of confronting their fears and fighting until the finish line is reached.
3. Take Risks – Don’t allow yourself to be placed in a “box” Life will present us with all types of opportunities in our personal and professional lives that will take us a different route than we originally planned. Stepping outside your comfort zone and being uncomfortable for a season is worth the risk when a greater reward is on the other side.
Extraordinary women are bold enough to take chances and jump off the edge!
4. Speak Positively – Life and death are in the power of the tongue and what you believe you will become. Our inner critic is sometimes our worst enemy. It’s what you are saying about yourself that really matters. Don’t talk yourself out of your destiny. Positive thoughts and words bring forth success.
Extraordinary women affirm and acknowledge the greatness inside of them on a daily basis.
5. Speak Up – Some people shy away from this for fear of being called “aggressive.” It’s one thing to be “pushy” and another to be assertive and upfront. Be bold enough to say no when you need to and express your position and opinions freely.
Extraordinary women are bold enough to ask not only for what they want but also for what they need.
6. Build a solid support system – A solid support system is key to helping you through the peaks & valleys of life. You must identify those “cheerleaders” in your life who consistently encourage you and surround yourself with them.
Extraordinary women know they can’t do it all alone and lean on support of friends and family regularly.
Enjoyed this blog? Please share!